As part of the professional house cleaning services, cleaners clean the screens of the various electrical devices such as TV, laptop and PC monitors.
Additionally, it is very important to use the right cleaning techniques and products to clean these very delicate surfaces not to cause any damage to the screens.
What you need to clean the screens
- Two soft microfiber cloths
- Screen Mom Natural Screen Cleaner
- Ecomoist Natural Screen Cleaner
- Distilled water + Isopropyl alcohol
- Distilled water + vinegar
House cleaning services – cleaning methods for screens
- Firstly, we need to turn off the electronical devices and wait to make sure that the screen is no longer hot. It is better to unplug the device for safety reasons. Wait at least 15 minutes before you start cleaning the screen.
- With a soft and dry microfiber cloth wipe off any visible dirt very gently. It is forbidden to scrub the surface of any screen as it could cause damage to it. If there is no dirt or smudge left then, there is no additional cleaning needed.
- If there is still some dirt remaining on the screen, then use only a slightly damp microfiber cloth to clean it. Clean the screen with circular motion very gently to remove any dirt. After, immediately dry the screen off thoroughly with a dry microfiber cloth. Make sure that every part of the screen is completely dry and moisture free before turning the device on again.
- Moreover, you can damp the microfiber cloth in different cleaning solutions (shown above). We recommend using one of the Ecomoist or Screen Mom natural screen cleaner solutions. However, if you use Isopropyl alcohol or vinegar diluted with distilled water, make sure that you follow the dilution guideline of 50% distilled water and 50% Isopropyl alcohol or vinegar.
What you should never do when cleaning screens
- Do not apply or spray any type of cleaning liquids directly to the screen
- You must not use any cleaning products containing ethyl chloride/alcohol, ammonia or acetone.
- Never use paper towel, cotton T-shirt or toilet paper as it might scratch the surface.
If you would like to use professional house cleaning services, then do not hesitate to contact us. Call us today on 020 86109695 or drop us an email at [email protected]. Book your cleaning online today!